La magia del granito, la forza del vento, voglio che sia cosi' il paradiso...

La magia del granito, la forza del vento, voglio che sia cosi' il paradiso...
Capo Testa.....

sabato 26 febbraio 2011

beside me...



I close my eyes”

I breath imaging your perfume
in every second of this day
I close my eyes more than once
to see the dream
of imaging you beside me

I see you in the blue sky
this morning,
blonde and lonely cloud,
I feel you in the fresh air
breathing deeper
your rose's perfume
your essence

I taste you
in the sweet and hot cream
of a deliciuos cake
tenderness and sweetness
heat and sensuality

So in the evening
i close my eyes
in the darkness of my room
and dreaming
i feel you beside me...

hot emotion,
waking up my dreams
while i feel you
touching my skin

even if we haven't met yet
 i lose myself 
dreaming of your sweet soul.



1 commento:

  1. Whispers across the night
    telling you I am apart
    down from my sky
    living among clouds that never die
    looking for blue waves of love.
    I close my eyes
    to let my breath be taken away
    and a kiss blows in the wind.

    Jolie

    RispondiElimina